Tennyson High School

Transcript Request


To request an official transcript please visit the following link:

Transcript Request Link

Please note that if you graduated prior to 2011, please contact Hayward Unified School District Student Records Department at 510-784-2626 or by emailing madvincula@husd.us.

Student Records Request

Are you a school wanting to request a student's records? Are you a probation officer in need of a student's discipline, grades, and attendance? Please visit the following link:


Dream Act Records Request


Please dowload the following form. Once you have filled out the request you may fax it to 510-582-0964 or email it to amunoz@husd.us. You may also bring the request into the Registrar's Office. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days to process your request.

Please contact Audra Munoz (Registrar) if you have any questions.

510-723-3190 ext. 63151


Dream Act Records Request